NVCS presents NITE WAVE Best '80s PROM Ever! (so far) Live Stream
Add to Calendar
Tune in here for the live stream SAT 10/24 @ 8pm PT:
and please SUBSCRIBE to Nectar YouTube Channel here:
Announcing the "GOLDEN TICKET" EXPERIENCE
We're excited to announce that, in accordance with recent guidance from WA Governor's office (more info below), we'll be offering a "GOLDEN TICKET" to the BEST '80s PROM EVER! (so far) featuring NITE WAVE on Saturday 10/24 that will allow for two (2) masked individuals from the same household to attend our live stream session IN PERSON from a private booth on the mezzanine!!
The winner of the "GOLDEN TICKET" RAFFLE will be able to enjoy the show LIVE at Nectar Lounge with one additional member of their household.
You heard that right, folks! This is an exclusive, behind-the-scenes experience to see a REAL band perform live music in a REAL music venue and with nobody else in attendance other than the limited production crew and performers!!
The winner of the "GOLDEN TICKET" RAFFLE must arrive at 7:30 pm on Saturday, October 24th at Nectar Lounge. The show will begin at 8pm.
Please read all the rules and regulations posted below in order to qualify.
10.24 Saturday ('80s New Wave Hits)
NECTAR VIRTUAL CONCERT SERIES #89
NITE WAVE Best '80s PROM Ever! (so far) Live Stream
"Pay What You Will" ($10 & up suggested)
1. Click "tickets" button and contribute any amount you'd like!
2. or contribute via https://www.paypal.me/nectarlounge
3. or send via Venmo: @nectar-lounge
NVCS supports the musicians, NIVA, and Nectar operations during COVID-19 lockdown. Your contributions are greatly appreciated!
The National Independent Venue (NIVA) mission is to preserve and nurture the ecosystem of independent live music venues and promoters throughout the United States. These entertainment hubs are critical to their local economies and tax bases as employers, tourism destinations, and revenue generators for neighboring businesses such as restaurants, hotels, and retail. Independent venues exist in every state across the country; they were the first to be closed, they will be the last to open. The economic recovery process will extend past just reopening the front doors, requiring solutions unique to the industry. https://www.nivassoc.org
Nectar Virtual Concert Series (NVCS) is produced using the pro venue sound, lights and stage at Nectar Lounge, an independent music venue forced to shut down in mid-March due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The artists perform in an empty venue with no actual audience and are instead filmed with multiple camera angles and broadcast out to a live virtual audience across various platforms. The live streams are presented at no cost, and fans are encouraged to "Pay-What-You-Will" with contributions supporting the artists, venue, and various social causes.
"GOLDEN TICKET" DISCLAIMER:
The bands will be loud and live, you'll feel the music in your body, but what you hear when you tune in at home is NOT the same audio experience as you will have in the venue. In particular, vocals may be lower in the mix and slightly muffled as compared to what you'd get with a "clean mix". This is because the sound engineer is mixing the sound for the live stream as one does in a recording studio, but what you'll be hearing is the LIVE sound in the room.
"GOLDEN TICKET" TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Tickets are non-transferable and "Golden Ticket" holders must agree to some basic ground rules (see below) for health & safety and will be required to sign a liability waiver before entering the venue.
We're allowed to offer this exclusive "Golden Ticket" experience following this guidance from the Governor's office: http://tiny.cc/WAStateRules
which states the following:
"A live performer or performers is permitted to provide live entertainment if and only if all spectators are from the same household. As long as spectators are removed or limited to a single household, a performer or performers can live stream their performance. A skeleton crew is permitted to assist with the stream."
"GOLDEN TICKET" WINNER GROUND RULES
The health & safety of everybody in the venue is our primary concern, including you, performers, and production crew. Therefore, before receiving access to the venue you must review and agree to the following:
- we require you to declare and be willing to drop out if reporting ANY signs of symptoms or any known contact with anybody who has been sick in the past two weeks as per CDC guidelines. We're counting on you to self-report, take your temperatures as needed, and we'll make the final determination regarding entry to the venue. If you are unable to attend for this reason, we agree to refund your "Golden Ticket" Raffle purchase in full and select a new winner.
- "Golden Tickets" are non-transferable, have no cash value and may not be sold or redeemed by anybody other than the randomly selected winner.
- we will present a liability waiver upon entry and require your signature certifying that you acknowledge any risks and release Nectar from all liability.
- you MUST certify that "Golden Ticket" attendees live in the same household.
- you MUST put on a face mask before entering the venue and wear a face mask AT ALL TIMES while inside the venue as required by WA State Law.
- you MUST remain on mezzanine throughout the performance, and in designated booth (seated or standing) unless using the mezzanine bathroom. This will keep you socially distant as well as preventing any disruptions to the live streamed production.
Additionally, since Nectar is now a live broadcast studio, you must agree to the following to avoid any disruptions to the live streamed production:
- please remain in the venue throughout the duration of the live stream. If you do have to leave for any reason, we ask that you do it as quietly as possible, remain out of the view of the video cameras, and understand that you will not be allowed to re-enter the venue.
- please plan to arrive 30 mins prior to stream launch (7:30 pm) and plan to remain in venue until after the end of the set (10 pm) and then promptly pack up and leave. please make sure to gather all your belongings before you leave, as these will be difficult to retrieve due to disrupted office hours.
- we ask that you remain quiet during the performance, but you're welcome to clap, etc after songs as long as you don't disrupt the performance. thanks!
- unfortunately, no food or beverage (including alcohol) may be consumed so please make appropriate plans for dinner and drinks before you arrive. (no alcohol service or consumption is allowed while the bar is closed, as per WA Liquor law)
- we expect your full cooperation to help us ensure a smooth production, but please understand permission is revocable if requested by crew (if, for example any concerns from crew regarding disruptive or unsafe behavior or failure to adhere to rules or for any other reasons beyond our control).
- if you have any concerns we ask that you please address them with us in advance if possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or understand that any concerns will have to be addressed by management the next day.
Thanks for your cooperation, and good luck!
***Keeping performers and limited crew safe is the #1 priority and we have a series of ground rules that require strict adherence as prerequisite to proceeding with each of these performances. We limit the people in the building to the absolute minimum of essential workforce only and have measures in place to promote social distancing before, during, and after performances. Self-reporting and temperature taking is a mandatory request to ensure nobody is symptomatic. Musicians are encouraged to wear masks while not performing. We do sanitize equipment after each performance, and do not allow sharing of microphones. Hand sanitizer is available throughout and of course we encourage hand hygiene, while discouraging any/all contact between individuals, face touching, etc and prohibiting close contact between crew and performers.***
It was with a heavy heart that we had to cancel our shows and we hope that NVCS brings fans some much needed entertainment during these otherwise challenging times!
Thanks for your continued support, stay safe and healthy out there, and we look forward to seeing you at this or another stream in the Nectar Virtual Concert Series, and of course at the next live concert when we reopen!
Streaming live via
412 N 36th St